Ticket Solutions is a great source for tickets! The ticket broker specializes in getting customers the best seating for great events. Events range from concerts to sporting events to theatre shows.
The website becomes specialized as customers' location is detected by the website using the location of the user's Internet Service Provider. The Change Location feature on the site lets customers change the location and the setting is remembered for future site visits.
Customers can search through the website for any combination of team, artist, location, or date. Easy! Choose tickets and get the specific seats of choice, even for sold-out events.
Categories of events for which tickets are available are:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, Arena), Basketball, Baseball, Hockey (NHL, NCAA), and more
- Browse by City and Artist
- Browse events by City and Show
Ticket Solutions has been operation for over 17 years. Today, the inventory features 33,465 events!
Ticket Solutions was founded in 1992 on the idea that if people choose the tickets they want and get great customer service, they will return to the marketplace for future purchases. The company is privately held and headquarters are in Overland Park, Kansas, US. The founder is Russ Lindmark.
Across the web, there are both positive and negative customer reviews for Ticket Solutions.
One customer gives the company only 1 out of 5 stars and writes:
- "Purchased 8 tickets for an event. The next day they told me the tickets were already sold. They did refund my money, but did not try to keep a customer and referred me to the fine print. So much for 200% money back guarantee. They lost my future business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND."
At MeasuredUp, there are mixed reviews. One unsatisfied customer writes:
- "ticket solutions - pearl jam tickets. advertising tickets they did not have. had to buy 2 more tickets after a month of calling them."
At the same website, another consumer had a better experience:
- "We found Ticket Solutions ad on Craigslist.com 24 hours before the concert. Ticket Solutions prices were lower than any other site we searched... They were the BEST seats! This was the easiest transaction, the best seats & probably the best concert the 4 of us have ever attended..."
There is a Customer Testimonials page directly on the Ticket Solutions website as well. The positive reviews include:
- "What a great website—easy to navigate and all the stuff we wanted to check out in one place. Well done!"
- "I would just like to say that I called five ticket agencies for Rose Bowl tickets, and decided to purchase from Ticket Solutions due to the kindness and professionalism of your staff. You will always have my business!"
Ticket Solutions is not a BBB Accredited Business. The Better Business Bureau gives the company a rating of B+ on its profile page. On a rating of A+ to F, that is a favorable grade. There has been 1 complaint closed with the BBB in the last 3 years and no complaints closed in the last 12 months.
There is little information online for the company, aside from the customer reviews. Media attention is not large.
Ticket Solutions does have an advantage over rival Ticketmaster as it does not sell out of tickets; there are premium seats available or there is a 200% guarantee (see return policy section of review). By combining premium tickets with great customer service and more than 17 years of business, Ticket Solutions has good business credibility.
Analysis of statistics gathered at Alexa and Compete indicate that Ticket Solutions has lost some popularity compared to three months ago and compared to last year.
Alexa shows that ticketsolutions.com has a Global Traffic Rank of 495,482 over three months. The US Rank over three months is 206,293. The estimated percentage of global internet users who visit the website is down 22% over three months.
The Compete profile for ticketsolutions.com indicates that 27,970 unique visitors clicked on the ticket marketplace in June 2012 (US Data Only). While that number is up 46.59% from the previous month, traffic is down 32.02% from last year. In Competitive Rank (UVS), ticketsolutions.com is 5th in ranking and is behind ticketmaster.com by a large margin.
The Google PageRank Checker ranks the company website at 5 out of 10.
For its social media presence, Ticket Solutions is lacking in strength. The company has Facebook and Twitter profiles, though its Facebook page does not have new posts and there are few Twitter followers.
On Facebook, the company's fan page has 6,527 Likes. There is little activity by the company between April and present day (about 4 months).
The Twitter profile for @TicketSolutions has only 261 followers. There are posts each week by the company, though they are not on a daily basis.
There is no Google+ page. The company's blog is called Intentional Foul. There have not been any posts in about 2 months. Prior to that time, there were regular updates to the blog.
The company's website proudly shows two well-recognized security seals. The site is both Norton Secured and McAfee SECURE. The site uses secure (https://) connections for its checkout screens.
Google's Safe Browsing Diagnostic Page lists the current status for ticketsolutions.com as not being suspicious. The site, according to the page, has not hosted malicious software over the last 90 days.
Ticket Solutions admits in its FAQ section of the website that ticket prices may be cheaper at Ticketmaster. What Ticket Solutions does that is unique is to offer premium seating to great events that are often sold out through Ticketmaster. Combine great seating with high customer service and that is why Ticket Solutions prices are good value.
Examples of ticket prices for upcoming events are:
- Miami Heat Season Tickets - Thu, October 25, 2012 - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
- Lower Level Seating $10,250 - $37,500 USD, Upper Level Seating $3,310 - $3,310 USD, All $3,310 - $37,500 USD.
- Annie(Theatre) - Fri, October 5, 2102 - Palace Theatre, New York, NY
- Orchestra Seating - $185 - $285 USD, Mezzanine Seating $140 - $210 USD, Balcony Seating $125 USD, All $125 - $285 USD.
- Anita Baker - Esperanza Spalding(Music) - Wed, August 22, 2012 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Box Seating - $355 - $410 USD, Promenade 2 Seating - $110 - $175 USD, Promenade 3 - $70 - $95 USD, and more.
Purchased tickets are generally shipped by Federal Express. For larger events, Ticket Solutions may require that tickets be picked up at a secure private Will Call location. That location would be determined closer to the event date. Another option for tickets is to be delivered electronically; these tickets are printed at the customer's home.
Ticket Solutions is catered toward the United States. Events are located in the US. The company specializes in providing tickets to events that fall within the categories of Sports, Concerts, and Theatre.
Payment methods accepted through the company's website are check and Credit Card.
Accepted Credit Cards are:
- American Express
As earlier explained in the review, the site uses secure (https://) connections during the checkout process to protect sensitive information of purchasers.
The website would rate better in this section if there were more payment options, such as Debit Cards, EbillMe, and BillMeLater.
Ticket Solutions offers a 200% Money Back Guarantee. That is how confident the company is that it will provide customers with the tickets they want! The company will provide customers with premium seats to great events, regardless of whether they are sold out or not.
For more information about the guarantee, the website suggests calling the customer service section at 800.477.5285.
Get 10% Off All Orders Excluding Super Bowl @ Ticket Solutions
Get 10% off Concert Tickets @ Ticket Solutions
Get Free Shipping on All Tickets @ Ticket Solutions
Get Free shipping over $200 @ Ticket Solutions
Get 10% Off All Tickets @ Ticket Solutions
Best Available Ticket Solutions Coupon: